Spring 2014 Survey
11. St. Elizabeth Seton launched its young adult ministry in September 2013. How many young adult events have you attended? (This can include monthly socials, book study, companions gatherings, etc.)
5 or more
12. If you do not attend young adult activities, please tell why. (Check all that apply.)
Times do not work with my schedule.
Activities do not interest me.
I do not feel welcomed at events.
I do not consider myself a young adult.
I am involved in other parish activities.
I am involved in young adult ministry at another parish.
I was not aware of young adult events.
13. What young adult activites would you participate in if they were offered?
Social events (young adult lunch, dining out, etc.)
Young adult retreat or day of reflection
Prayer/devotional opportunities (Rosary, Eucharistic adoration, etc.)
Service opportunities in the parish
Service opportunities in our community
Book study or Bible study
Small faith sharing groups
Opportunities for vocation discernment
None at this time
Please list any other events you would like to see.
14. When is the best time for you to participate in young adult activities? (Check all that apply.)
Saturday during the day
15. Which means of communication do you prefer?
Young adult website
Go to Page 4
Create a free website